OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw Issues 301 ITAs
Apr 28, 2022: OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker draw issues 301 ITAs
Ontario OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker draw issues 301 ITAs. Also, to qualify the applicants needed to have a CRS score between 460 – 467.
Besides, the applicants who have an NOI in this draw had created their EE profile between Apr 28, 2021 – Apr 28, 2022.
The OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream is linked to Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, if you have an NOI in this draw then it means the following:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 460 – and 467.
Moreover, applicants who have an NOI in this draw can now submit a complete application for nomination. And the moment they get a nomination against their EE profile, they will get an extra 600 CRS score.
As a result, their chances of further getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR rise.
Canada headstrong in selecting a higher number of applicants with each immigration draw
OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw Issues 301 ITAs. In comparison to the last Feb 08, 2022, OINP draw we can see:
- NOIs are up by 95 points.
- Also, the CRS score range is increased by 3 points.
Now, we can see that the Canada positive immigration trends are strong. So, this means that the CRS score is going lower and ITAs are increasing in draws.
Thus, with the current Canadian immigration news updates, we should expect the same in the upcoming draws.
- July 2022 to see IRCC Restarting Express Entry FSW and CEC Draws
- Why is Canada Seeing a Rise of 874700 Job Vacancies in 2022?
For more such articles click here