OINP Express Entry French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw Selects 356 Applicants
OINP Express Entry French Speaking Skilled Worker draw selects 356 applicants
As per the latest immigration news coming on June 21, 2022, OINP Express Entry French Speaking Skilled Worker draw selects 356 applicants. Also, the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 440 and above to qualify.
Besides, this is the second such draw this year where Ontario has not shared a range of CRS cut-offs. Because earlier up till April 28, 2022, the OINP CRS cut-off range was between 460-467. However, since the last June 09, 2022, the OINP Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker draw, OINP has been sharing a single cut-off margin. As a result, to qualify the applicants in the last draw needed a minimum CRS score of 481 or more.
If we compare the current draw with the last June 09, 2022 draw then we can see the following updates:
- ITAs are up by 203.
- Also, the CRS score requirement is lower by 41 points.
Looking at the above figures, we can expect the selection of applicants to go up in the upcoming draws. And the CRS score will also be lower.
If you want to live, settle, and work in Ontario (Canada) then apply now. Free Assessment.
Who can get an ITA in such a draw?
To get an ITA in such a draw you must meet the following terms:
- Apply to the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Apply to of its EE sub-streams such as the:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, apply to the OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score of 440 or more.
Once you get an ITA you can apply for nomination. After getting a nomination you can apply to IRCC for Canada PR.
Contact Us to know more.