OINP draw sees high fall in NOIs and Cut off
Feb 09, 2023: OINP draw sees high fall in NOIs and Cut off
The second OINP Express Entry Skilled Trades draw held on Feb 09, 2023, sees a major fall in NOIs. In addition, there is a good fall in the CRS score cut-off range. Also, the current draw was targeted and selected applicants from 4 targeted occupations with work experience in the same such as:
- Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators – NOC 720240
- Welders and related machine operators – NOC 72106
- Telecommunications line and cable installers and repairers – NOC 72204
- Carpenters – NOC 72310
- Painters and decorators (not including interior decorators) – NOC 73112
Besides, the Feb 09. 2023, draw OINP draw details are as the following:
- Firstly, the current draw issued a total of 510 NOIs to qualifying applicants.
- Secondly, the OINP draw cut-off range is set at 260 – 489.
- Also, applicants who have an NOI created their Express Entry (EE) profile between February 9, 2022 – February 9, 2023.
Who qualifies for Feb 09, 2023, OINP EE Skilled Trades stream draw?
Applicants who have an NOI in this draw match the following terms:
- Firstly, have an active profile in the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Also, applied to 1 of the EE sub-stream such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Besides, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Secondly, apply to the OINP EE Skilled Trades stream.
- Finally, match the OINP draw CRS cut-off range.
Once you get a nomination from Ontario under OINP you will get an extra 600 CRS points. You get this addition due to your active EE profile in the EE pool. In addition, the OINP Skilled Trades stream is linked to the EE System. As a result, the addition of 600 CRS points raises your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada.
Draw comparison: OINP Feb 09, 2023 draw VS Jan 13, 2023, draw
To understand the current draw performance we can check the same in comparison to the last Jan 13, 2023, OINP Skilled Trades Stream draw. As per the same, we see the following updates in the current draw:
- NOIs fall by 742 points.
- But the draw CRS range cut-off is also lower by 71 (base range) – 17 points (high range).
OINP draw sees high fall in NOIs and Cut off. Now, we can see the changes in the draw figures which shows a fall in the selection of applicants for a PNP nomination. However, we also see a fall in the draw cut-off range, indicating that in future we see a rise in NOIs.
In short, anyone who wishes to get a PR visa via the OINP pathway must apply now. It is advisable to take our Free Assessment to check your admissibility for Canadian PR pathways. In addition, you can also Contact Us to Book a Consultation with one of our immigration counsellors.