Oct 15 OINP Tech draw selects 772 applicants
Ontario recently held its latest targeted Tech draw. The Oct 15 OINP Tech draw selects 772 applicants.
OINP after a long time held its latest draw where on Oct 15 OINP Tech draw selects 772 applicants. This only comes as good news because to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score between 462-470. Also, in comparison to the last July 29 OINP draw 585 fewer applicants were selected in this draw.
To qualify, the applicants needed minimum work experience in the following occupations:
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Besides, applicants were selected under the OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Further, to qualify applicants did not need a job offer but they needed to have a minimum of 1-year work experience in the above-targeted occupations.
Oct 15 OINP Tech draw selects 772 applicants for Canada PR. Did you get an NOI?
In case you got a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this draw then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry profile.
- Have applied under 1 of its sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, have applied under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Finally, meet the minimum CRS score requirement between 462 – 470.
Looking at the current draw where Oct 15 OINP Tech draw selects 772 applicants for Canada PR we can say that this will only go up. So anyone looking for Canada PR must apply now. Because right now is the best time. As Canada is accepting applications in a large number.