Nurses qualify for nomination in new NSNP Labour Market priorities draw
Feb 08, 2022: Nurses qualify for nomination in new NSNP Labour Market priorities draw
In the new Feb 08, 2022, Nova Scotia update – Nurses qualify for nomination in new NSNP Labour Market priorities draw. Also, Nova Scotia has selected qualifying applicant profiles from the Express Entry (EE) pool.
To qualify in this draw applicants needed to meet the following terms:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Your profile is under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Applied to NS NP Labour Market Priorities sub-stream.
- Meet additional terms such as:
- Occupational profile is either of a registered nurse or psychiatrist – NOC 3012.
- Have a minimum of 3 years or more experience in their job profile.
- Have a language skill level of CLB 9 in English or French.
- Either has a bachelor’s degree or study program of 3 years or more from a university, college, trade or technical or other institutes.
Further, applicants who have qualified in this draw must apply for nomination by March 10, 2022, before 11:59 pm.
The NSNP Labour Market Priorities stream is linked to the Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, in the current draw applicants have been selected from the EE pool. If you have an ITA in this draw, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score when you get a nomination from Nova Scotia.
As a result, your scope of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to submit a permanent resident application goes up. And after getting an ITA you will have to submit the PR application within 60 days. Upon successful processing of your PR Visa application, you will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).