NSNP Labour Market Priorities draws issue a total of 330 ITAs
Nova Scotia Immigration: NSNP Labour Market Priorities draws issue a total of 330 ITAs
On Oct 7, 2021, two NSNP Labour Market Priorities draws issue a total of 330 ITAs. The following are the details of the same:
Draw 1 invited 286 applicants. And to qualify the applicants had the following:
- Firstly, a minimum of 1 year of full-time, permanent, paid job offer from a Nova Scotia (NS) employer.
- Secondly, have a minimum of 1 year of work experience in the related job profile.
- Besides, have Canadian high school education or equal foreign education level.
- Finally, have a minimum of CLB 5 language skill level.
Draw 2 invited 44 applicants. And the qualify the applicants needed the following:
- Job profile must come under NOC 7271 – Carpenter.
- Have 2+ years of experience as a carpenter.
- Minimum CLB 5 English language skill level.
Nova Scotia is 1 of the 4 Atlantic provinces and the 3 Maritime provinces. It is 1 of the upcoming provinces which is increasing its immigrant intake. The same is clear from the consistent rise in the issuing of ITAs in periodic draws. NS is linked to Canada’s most famous Express Entry (EE) System under the PNP. It chooses successful applicants from the EE pool who meet the NSNP terms. And are eligible for a provincial nomination.
Anyone who succeeds in procuring a nomination automatically gets an addition of a 600 CRS score in the EE pool. This increases their chances of securing a Canada PR visa. So, if you too wish to make the most of the current time then submit your Canada Visa application. Because Canada is all set to select a total of 401,000 people. But, to qualify you must meet the terms of the NSNP.
In short, apply now and get the benefits of being a Canada PR holder. Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.