Nov 30 2021 British Columbia Tech draw issues 89 invites
BC Immigration: Nov 30 2021 British Columbia Tech draw issues 89 invites
Nov 30 2021 British Columbia Tech draw issues 89 invites. The current draw sees a bit of change in comparison to past draws. CRS set at 78 whereas 89 ITAs are issued. Both the CRS score and the number of ITAs issued is up by 2-3 points.
Also, the applicants have been selected under the Skills Immigration (S.I) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) category of BC PNP.
British Columbia Tech Pilot Program is now known as the BC PNP Tech. But the aim of hiring tech talent for the growth of BC remains the same. As a result, the program selects applicants whose occupation falls under 1 of the 29 in-demand tech occupations and meet the BC PNP terms.
Intending to recruit high-quality skilled workers, BC is filling its empty job positions. And is also securing the economic growth of the province. The past draw figures show the increase in issuing of ITAs and changes in CRS score facilitates the same.
Looking at the current draw figures, we can see a change. But we can also forecast an increase in the selection of applicants and a fall in the CRS score.
Nov 30 2021 British Columbia Tech draw issues 89 invites. Why do EEBC applicants benefit the most?
If you have an ITA under the EEBC category, then it is because:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Applied to the EEBC category of BC PNP
- Either applied to Skilled Worker or International Graduate sub-stream.
- Your occupation comes under 1 of the 29 in-demand tech occupations.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 78.
The benefit that lies here is that the EEBC category is linked to Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System. Once you have a nomination against your EE profile you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA for submitting a Canada PR application.