Nov 19 SINP draw issues 551 ITAs
Nov 19 SINP draw issues 551 ITAs under its Express Entry and Occupations in-demand stream.
Saskatchewan in its latest Nov 19 SINP draw issues 551 ITAs. Applicants have been selected from its 2 sub-streams such as Express Entry and Occupations in-demand.
- Express Entry – 214 applicants selected with 78 CRS score or more.
- Occupations in-demand – 337 applicants selected with 80 CRS score or more.
In comparison to the past, Nov 03 SINP draw:
- Express Entry – CRS score up by 10 points and 58 less ITAs issued.
- Occupation in-demand – CRS score up by 12 points and 75 less ITAs issued.
However, Nov 19 SINP draw issues 551 ITAs. But this does not impact future applicants. Because overall Canada is seeing a positive impact on its immigration draws. This means in the next draw we can see changes in both the CRS score and selection of applicants.
In case you received an ITA in this draw then it means you:
- Have submitted an EOI to SINP:
- Either Express Entry or Occupations in-demand.
- Meet the terms of the SINP sub-stream you have applied to.
- Also, have a minimum CRS score as per the sub-stream you applied to.
- Besides, if you have applied to the Express Entry sub-stream then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry profile.
- Have applied to 1 of its sub-streams such as FSW, FST or CEC.
- Meet the Human Capital factors such as Age, Language Skills, Education Level, and Work Experience.
Moreover, if your EE profile gets a nomination then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR.
In the Nov 19 SINP draw applicants who received an ITA had Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
So, get quick and easy Canada visa.