Nov 12 OINP Human Capital Stream draw issues 443 NOIs
Ontario held its first draw of November and on Nov 12 OINP Human Capital Stream draw issues 443 NOIs.
In its latest OINP draw, the Nov 12 OINP Human Capital Stream draw issues 443 NOIs. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score between 469 – 477. OINP selected applicants from 9 priority occupations such as:
- 0111 – Financial managers
- 0124 – Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
- 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114 – Other financial officers
- 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
- 3132 – Dietitians and nutritionists
Besides, you could only apply if you:
- Get a Notification of Interest (NOI) on Nov 12, 2020.
- Have work experience in 1 of the NOC Occupations as mentioned above.
Nov 12 OINP Human Capital Stream draw issues 443 NOIs. Did you get an NOI?
The Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream selects applicants from the Express Entry (EE) pool. As it is linked with Canada’s most popular the Express Entry (EE) System. The EE system manages application from 3 main economic programs such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
To qualify the applicant must meet all the terms and must have a minimum CRS score. Canada holds EE draws where a CRS score is set. As per which the applicants who qualify can apply to IRCC to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
In the case of Nov 12 OINP draw, if you get an NOI then it means you:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile.
- Secondly, have applied to 1 of its sub-streams.
- Also, meet the EE Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Further, applied to OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Have work experience in 1 of the 9 targeted priority occupations.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 469 – 477.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile from OINP then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. And you can get an ITA to apply for a Canada PR.
Besides, in comparison to similar Aug 26 OINP draw the Nov 12 OINP draw selected 260 fewer applicants. Also, the CRS score was up from 466 – 479 and 475 – 477. But, in the next draw, we can expect good results.
Get quick and easy Canada Visa, take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.