North Bay will soon start accepting RNIP applications
The northernmost part of Ontario, North Bay will soon start accepting RNIP applications.
The 11th northern community of Ontario, North Bay will soon start accepting RNIP applications. The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program. And the aim of this program is to benefits to smaller communities. Also, there are 12 participating communities under the RNIP. Such as:
- North Bay, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Timmins, ON
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Brandon, MB
- Altona/Rhineland, MB
- West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC
- Vernon, BC
- Claresholm, AB
- Moose Jaw, SK
Further, North Bay is the 11th community who will be soon opening its RNIP applications.
Who can apply under the North Bay RNIP?
If you want to apply to North Bay RNIP then you must:
- Firstly, have a minimum of 1 year of work experience within 3 years.
- Work experience must be full-time or equal in part-time in a NOC skill level occupation.
- Secondly, have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Also, have qualifying language skill level in English/French.
- Further, have funds to support yourself and any family members.
- Besides, have a job offer which is permanent, full-time, and continuous in a participating community.
- The job offer must be either equal to or above the NOC skill level of your work experience.
What are the factors that increase your chances of getting selected?
The following factors increase your chance of getting a community recommendation increases:
- Language skill level (English/French) is high.
- Have experience of living in rural and northern communities.
- Have relatives living in North Bay.
- Already lived or are living North Bay.
- Have studied in a post-secondary institution in North Bay.
- Have an occupation that is highly in demand in North Bay.
In short, if you meet the above terms then get ready to apply to get Canada PR through North Bay RNIP.