New SINP draw invites 255 qualifying applicants
Saskatchewan in new SINP draw invites 255 qualifying applicants
On June 15, 2021, the new SINP draw invites 255 qualifying applicants. Also, the applicants who have an ITA in this draw have been selected from the following SINP sub-streams:
- 152 applicants selected.
- CRS score requirement set at 82
- 103 applicants selected.
- CRS score requirement set at 82.
Besides, looking at the last May 06 SINP draw, the current draw selected 4 fewer applicants. And the CRS score for the current draw is 12 points higher. However, we can expect this number to go up in the upcoming draws. Also, if we look at the past draws then we can see a considerable rise in the selection of applicants. As a result, we can see the same in the upcoming draws.
If you received an ITA under the SINP Express Entry stream, then it means you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Have applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skill Level
- Besides, have applied to the SINP Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 82.
Once you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residency in Canada. And when you get an ITA for Canada PR then you must apply to IRCC within 60 days from the date of receiving the ITA.
Apply now for PR in Canada. Because the country is processing all applications at a very fast rate. Did you know that with each draws Canada is issuing a huge number of applicants?