New Quebec RSWP draw selects 513 applicants
Canada Immigration: New Quebec RSWP draw selects 513 applicants
On Dec 01, 2022, the new Quebec RSWP draw selects 513 applicants. But to qualify in the Quebec Arrima draw for the Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP) category, applicants needed to meet 1 of the following terms:
- The applicant’s job profile comes under one of the 25 targeted occupations.
- Have a qualifying draw score of 589 points or more.
- Have a valid job offer from outside the Montreal Metropolitan Community territory.
Besides, the time and date of extraction of profiles from the Arrima bank is November 28, 2022, at 6:30 a.m.
The new RSWP Arrima draw was conducted by MIFI (headed by Mz Christine Fréchette, Immigration Minister, Quebec). The current draw shows promising future draw outcomes. As it is the 14th Arrima draw. And Quebec up till now in 2022 has issued invites to 7,554 applicants.
Who can apply for permanent selection under Quebec RSWP?
If you wish to get an invite under upcoming Arrima draws then you must:
- Firstly, be 18 years of age or above.
- Secondly, agree to live and work in Quebec.
- Also, submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) profile.
- Besides, your profile will be scored as per the information you submit.
- Because as per this score your will be able to clear Quebec’s periodic RSWP Arrima draws
- Moreover, you will get an invitation as per Quebec’s selection terms.
How does Quebec select applicants to invite to Quebec RSWP Arrima draws?
The province selects applicants for permanent selection as per terms such as:
Human Capital terms
- French language skill level.
- English and French language skill level.
- Work experience
- Education level
Labour Market needs and economic priorities such as:
- Workforce needs: Time of applicants’ work experience and field of work.
- The field in which the applicant has training.
- Quebec diploma
- Work experience in Quebec
- Work experience in Canada (except Quebec)
- Job offer (place of employment whether outside or inside the territory of the Metropolitan Community of Montreal)
Spouse/De facto spouse factors such as:
- French language skill level
- Education level
- Quebec diploma
- Region of destination in Quebec
- Profession in practise
What do I do when I get an invitation from Quebec for permanent selection?
The New Quebec RSWP draw selects 513 applicants on Dec 01, 2022. But what next? Applicants who have an invitation in this draw will have 60 days to submit a complete and error-free application with all required supporting documents.
Further, you will get a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). After getting CSQ you can apply to IRCC to get a Canada PR visa.
When can I apply to the Quebec Arrima portal under RSWP for permanent selection?
Be it Quebec’s Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP) or the Express Entry (EE) System or any of the PNP PR immigration pathways, Canada/Quebec does not set a timeline for applying.
If you wish to successfully immigrate to Canada then you can apply anytime! However, it is wise to be aware of:
- The immigration pathways that best suit your needs and pocket.
- Eligibility terms.
- Documents required.
- Application timelines and the applicable fees.
- Ongoing immigration trends and draw patterns.
- Implemented or coming immigration updates or changes.
- Other factors such as:
- Scope of getting a job in Canada.
- Funds for moving to Canada.
- Accommodation plans
- Whether to shift to Canada alone or with family members.
- Applying for government documents (SIN etc).
However, no need to worry, whether you want to apply to Quebec immigration programs or apply to any of the other 100+ Canadian immigration pathways. Because Global Vision Immigration – CICC licensed Canada Immigration firm can help you in applying and settling with ease in Canada.
All it will take is for you to take our Free Assessment. Contact Us to know how your Canada immigration journey is just one step away.