New Pilot Program for International Graduates launched by New Brunswick
Update: New Pilot Program for International Graduates launched by New Brunswick
There is now a New Pilot Program for International Graduates launched by New Brunswick. As per the NB government’s latest news release, international graduates from 4 private colleges can now get Canada PR via the new pilot program. The program will take applications from April 1, 2022.
So, if you are a recent graduate from the following colleges then you can apply for Canada PR:
- Atlantic Business College, Fredericton
- McKenzie College, Moncton
- Oulton College, Moncton
However, your degree must be in 1 of the 19 in-demand occupations in NB. So, you can apply to the NB PNP.
NB PNP helps the province to gather skilled workers who can meet its labour market needs. Thus, if you have the skills to perform the in-demand job then you will get a nomination. After that, you can apply to IRCC for Canada PR.
NB PNP’s new update and upgrade: New Pilot Program for International Graduates launched by New Brunswick
All PNP programs have sub-streams where they target international students. Because the idea is to retain them as a skilled workforce for the province. Similarly, NB’s aim under the new pilot program is to offer permanent residency to the qualifying applicants. But to apply to this program you must meet the eligibility terms. And NB is yet to share the details of the same.
But a few details have been shared in the news release by the government such as:
- Are an international graduate from a designated learning institution in NB.
- Also, this institution must have been designated for a minimum of 5 years.
- Besides, offer eligible study programs as per the new program.
- Do not qualify for a Canada Work Permit.
The following are the occupations in-demand as per the new pilot program:
- Social and community service workers;
- Early childhood educators and assistants;
- Educational assistants;
- Health-care aides;
- Home support workers;
- Licensed practical nurses;
- Paramedics and related occupations;
- Medical laboratory technologists;
- Medical administrative assistants;
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers;
- Web designers and developers;
- Computer network technicians;
- User support technicians;
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers;
- Payroll clerks;
- Shippers and receivers;
- Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants;
- Supply chain and logistics supervisors; and
- Production logistics coordinators.
Canada opens another pathway for Canada PR – International Graduates of NB rejoice in delight
Canada yet again climbs higher in its effort to give Canada PR to foreign skilled workers. And why not? Because looking at the past instructions/policies or draw results the immigration process is much more accessible. Also, Canada is issuing a huge number of ITAs.
So, if you dream to be in Canada, no matter what the reason the country will select you. But you must qualify and compete for the same. As the entire process aims to select people who can benefit the most. As a result, if your skills can meet Canada’s needs then you are all good to settle with ease soon in Canada.
New Pilot Program for International Graduates launched by New Brunswick is another example of Canada’s efforts to increase the selection of applicants.
In short, apply now. Free Assessment. Contact Us to know more.