New PEI PNP EOI draw selects 150 applicants
On Mar 18, 2021, the new PEI PNP EOI draw selects 150 applicants.
Prince Edward Island PNP shares positive draw updates as the new PEI PNP EOI draw selects 150 applicants. The Mar 18, 2021 draw selected applicants from the:
- Business Impact Category – 70 qualifying CRS score.
- Labour and Express Entry Category – Details not shared.
In comparison to the last Feb 18, 2021, PEI PNP draw the current draw:
- Business Impact Category
- No of ITAs issued down by 9 points.
- CRS low by 12 points.
- Labour and Express Entry Category
- No of ITAs issued up by 32 points.
In case you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this draw then it means you can submit a Canada PR application within 60 days of getting an ITA.
Further, if you received an ITA and you applied under the PEI Express Entry stream then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capita Factors:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Have applied to the PEI Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score to qualify in this draw.
When you get a provincial nomination from PEI, then your EE profile will get an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA for permanent residence in Canada grows high.
The PEI PNP is the island’s immigration pathway to meet its skilled labour needs. So, if you have the right skills, for the right job then apply now. As Canada is lowering its CRS score requirement. Thus, a large number of applicants can now qualify to apply for PR in Canada.