New OINP tech draw invites 528 applicants
April 13, 2021 update: New OINP tech draw invites 528 applicants.
In the latest Alberta draw, the new OINP tech draw invites 528 applicants. To qualify the applicants needed a CRS score between 456 – 467. Also, this draw falls under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. Further, in this draw, Ontario selected applicants from the express entry pool.
If you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA), in this draw then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Further, applied to the OINP Express Entry stream.
- Besides, you must have work experience in 1 of the eligible tech occupations.
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
- Finally have a CRS score between 456 -467.
So, if your EE profile gets a nomination from Ontario then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This will increase your chances of getting an ITA to apply to IRCC for Canada PR.
However, in comparison to the last Feb 16, 2021, OINP Tech draw the current draw:
- The CRS score was up by 1 point.
- 658 fewer applicants were selected in this draw.
But, as per overall OINP Human Capital Priorities draws, the province has issued a total of 2,751 NOIs.
Now, live a life that you have always dreamed of. And when you have an ICCRC licensed immigration lawyer from Canada, your work becomes very easy.