New Manitoba PNP draw issues 296 ITAs
On Feb 12, 2021, the New Manitoba PNP draw issues 296 ITAs.
As per the latest immigration updates, New Manitoba PNP draw issues 296 ITAs. Also, in the Feb 12, 2021, MPNP draw, applicants have been selected from:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 240 ITAs issued.
- CRS score requirement – 514
International Education Stream (IES)
- 33 ITAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 23 ITAs issued directly under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- CRS score requirement 676.
Besides, out of 296 ITAs 20 have been issued to applicants who:
- Firstly, have a valid Express Entry ID.
- Secondly, have a valid Job Seeker Validation Code.
The MPNP is Manitoba’s own immigration pathway. This program helps the province to select skilled workers who can meet the labour market and economic growth needs. Thus, the MPNP selects applicants who can benefit the province most.
New Manitoba PNP draw issues 296 ITAs. Did you get an ITA?
If you received an ITA in this draw, then it means you have:
- Applied to MPNP under 1 of the sub-streams such as:
- Also, meet the terms of the sub-stream you apply to.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score as per the sub-stream.
After getting an ITA for provincial nomination you can apply for permanent residence in Canada.
But if you received an ITA and have a valid EE ID and Job Seeker Validation Code then it means you have:
- Applied to the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors.
- Besides, have applied to MPNP.
After getting a nomination from Manitoba, your EE profile will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA to apply for Canada PR.