New Manitoba MPNP Draw Sees Rise In Issuing Of LAAs
July 14, 2022 – New Manitoba MPNP draw sees rise in issuing of LAAs
Manitoba in comparison to the earlier June 30, 2022, MPNP draw saw a rise in issuing of LAAs in the July 14, 2022, MPNP draw. The new draw selected 366 applicants, which is 18 points higher than the earlier draw.
The details of the current draw are as the following:
Skilled Worker in Manitoba (SWM)
- 293 LAAs issued with a qualifying score of 699.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 40 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 33 LAAs issued. Also, the qualifying score is set at 715.
In comparison to the earlier draw, the SWM sub-stream saw a rise in issuing of LAAs. However, the qualifying score requirement is less. And for IES we can see a fall of 39 points in LAAs. Further, the SWO sub-stream issued 50 fewer LAAs. But the qualifying score is up by 4 points.
New Manitoba MPNP draw sees a rise in issuing of ITAs. And looking at these changes we can expect LAAs to positively go up.
New Manitoba MPNP draw sees rise in issuing of LAAs. But who did not qualify in the July 14, 2022, MPNP draw?
If you did not get an LAA in this draw, then it is because:
- For SWO applicants:
- Either do not have an invitation from MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative; OR
- Do not have a valid EE profile and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Either the language test result (English/French) is no more valid OR you did not share a valid test number in your EOI.
- Did not share a valid invitation number (for Strategic Recruitment Initiative).
- Do not have a valid license to work in your regulated profession in Manitoba.
If the above terms apply to you then you will not get an LAA for provincial nomination.
Why make visa application errors that will result in heavy losses. Now eliminate all scope of errors and Canadian visa rejection under the watchful eye of a CICC licensed Canada Immigration Lawyer.
Contact Us as our Canada visa experts will assist you in making the best settlement choice of your life. Apply Now!