New Alberta accelerated tech pathway to select AINP EE Tech applicants
Jan 13, 2022: New Alberta accelerated tech pathway to select AINP EE Tech applicants
Alberta under AINP launches a new Alberta accelerated tech pathway to select AINP EE Tech applicants. The new program aims to grow the Alberta Tech sector. Also, to qualify in the same the applicants will have to meet the following eligibility terms:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, apply to the AINP accelerated tech pathway under the AINP Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a valid job offer in 1 of the 23 eligible tech occupations from an Alberta employer.
Under the latest program, applicants who meet the above terms will be able to get a Canada PR visa in less than 6 months. Also, Alberta will be offering quick and easy processing of the application. Further, the province will offer a letter of support to applicants who wish to apply for a Canada work permit.
New Alberta accelerated tech pathway to select AINP EE Tech applicants. Apply now and get Canada PR soon in 2022.
As Alberta introduces the new AINP Accelerated tech pathway now you can have faster processing of your applications. Also, you will be able to get a quick and easy nomination within less than 6 months. So, meet the general AINP EE steam terms and the new tech pathway program terms and apply now.
Besides, as you need an active EE profile to apply, you will also get an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada will go up faster. Thus, making your move faster to Canada from your home country.
In short, the above program will fast track the hiring of foreign workers. So, the province can meet its labour market and economic needs.