MPNP Jan 28 draw issues 218 ITA
CRS score up and the MPNP Jan 28 draw issues 218 ITA.
Manitoba sees a rise in CRS score and the MPNP Jan 28 draw issues 218 ITA. Applicants who qualified received an ITA under the following streams:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
Besides in comparison to the Jan 14 MPNP draw, the following are the updates:
- SWM – 58 fewer ITAs and CRS score up by 57 points.
- IES – 6 fewer ITAs
- SWO – 10 more ITAs and CRS score up by 41 points.
Looking at the above figures, the CRS score may rise. However, one must consider the possibility of change in the number of ITAs. So, the current figures may look high but are expected to change in the upcoming draws. The reason being that Canada is seeing a continuation in its positive Canada Immigration trends. This means that all Canada immigration draws are and will see fall in CRS score and rise in ITA.
If you received an ITA in this draw, then it means you have:
- Applied to MPNP under 1 of the sub-streams such as:
- Also, meet the qualifying terms for the same.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score for the stream you have applied for.
Manitoba has its immigration pathway under the PNP. This means the province selects immigrants as per its labour market and economic needs. And if you get a nomination from the province and have an active EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This score is important for anyone who is in the Express Entry (EE) pool. Because based on the updated CRS score, the applicant has more chances to get an ITA for permanent residency in Canada.