MPNP issues 16 ITAs under 2nd Special immigration measure draw
March 18, 2022: MPNP Issues 16 ITAs Under 2nd Special Immigration Measure Draw
Manitoba takes the lead in the latest implementation of Canada’s policy to admit war fleeing Ukrainians. As it holds 2nd draw targeting 16 Ukrainians for provincial nomination.
Also, we can now see frequent such MPNP draws. However, applicants who qualified in this draw had to meet the following terms:
- Are a citizen of Ukraine.
- Must have a minimum of CLB 4 in each of the 4 language modules.
- Are connected to Manitoba via a close relative, family-like member, or community or have past study or work experience in the province.
- Also, must have valid language test reports.
- Besides, must have 60 points as per the MPNP eligibility criteria.
The current draw is the 2nd such draw. And in comparison, to the 1st MPNP draw targeting Ukrainians we can see the following updates:
- ITAs are lower by 55 points.
Even though the province is aligning with IRCC’s special measures to expedite the application processing of Ukrainians, MPNP will continue to hold regular draws.
As a result, in the upcoming draws applicants can get selected under the following MPNP sub-streams in the regular draws:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
The last Mar 10, 2022, MPNP draw selected a total of 120 ITAs. However, out of 122 ITAs, 66 ITAs have been issued to applicants who have a valid Express Entry ID and a Job Seeker Validation Code.
MPNP issues 16 ITAs under 2nd Special immigration measure draw. As Canada has been assisting Ukraine to grow politically, socially, economically etc since 2014. This is also the reason; the country continues to extend its support to Ukraine.
Apply now to MPNP to get a provincial nomination. And apply for Canada PR as soon as possible.