MPNP draw selects 174 applicants on July 16, 2020
Manitoba holds its 94th immigration draw. Also, MPNP draw selects 174 applicants on July 16, 2020.
MPNP draw selects 174 applicants under its Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM), International Education Stream (IES), and Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO). The selected applicants can now apply for nomination for permanent residence in Canada. Besides, in the July 16 MPNP draw:
- SWM – 134 applicants selected with a minimum CRS score of 430.
- IES – Selected 29 applicants.
- SWO – 11 applicants selected with a minimum CRS score of 811.
Further, out of 174 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) issued 18 were given to applicants from the Express Entry system who submitted a valid Express Entry (EE) Id and a job seeker validation code.
If you too received an LAA in this draw, then it means:
- Firstly, you have applied under one of the streams of the MPNP.
- Secondly, you have submitted an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Also, your profile is assessed as per the EOI system’s Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Connection to Manitoba
- Other factors
- Finally, you have a minimum CRS score as per the stream you applied for.
In comparison to the July 02 MPNP draw, the July 16 MPNP draw selects 174 applicants. This is an increase of 49 applicants. Similarly, the CRS score for SWM fell 45 points whereas for SWO the CRS score was less by 5 points. Also, by July, 02 Manitoba selected 2,460 applicants. This only proves that the province as predicted will continue to select a higher number of applicants. These positive Canada immigration trends show that in future, the CRS score will either be the same or will fall lower.
So, why wait? Apply Now for a Canada PR!