Mar 02 OINP PNP draw invites 754 applicants
Ontario’s Mar 02 OINP PNP draw invites 754 applicants.
As per the latest Ontario immigration updates, Mar 02 OINP PNP draw invites 754 applicants. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score between 463 – 467. And the applicants were selected under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. Besides, the current draw targeted applicants from the following 10 occupations:
- 0122 Banking, credit, and other investment managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
- 0125 Other business services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 1121 Human resources professionals
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
So, in case you received an ITA in this draw then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry (E.E) profile.
- Have applied under the EE sub-stream such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Besides, have applied to the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 463 – 467.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada. Besides, if we look at the past Feb 02 OINP draw then as per the current draw:
- CRS score is low by 3 points.
- ITAs are up by 471 points.
Thus, looking at the current positive immigration trends it is the right time to apply for Canada PR. Because Canada recently selected 27,332 applicants in 1 draw. Thus, apply now for a quick and hassle-free Canada Visa.