Manitoba Selects 305 Applicants in New MPNP Draw
Dec.01.2022: Manitoba Selects 305 Applicants in New MPNP Draw
As per the latest Canada Immigration updates, Manitoba selects 305 applicants in new MPNP draw. Also, to qualify in the Dec 01, 2022, MPNP draw, the applicants need to match the following draw cut-off:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 206 LAAs issued.
- MPNP draw cut-off set at 775.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 56 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 43 LAAs issued.
- MPNP draw cut-off set at 673.
Besides, out of 305 LAAs issued in the MPNP draw, 31 have been issued to applicants with an active Express Entry (EE) profile and a Job Seeker Validation Code.
However, in comparison to the Nov 17, 2022, MPNP draw details we can see the following updates:
|Category||Dec.01.2022||Nov.17.2022||Change in||Change in|
Moreover, in the current draw, we see a fall of 213 LAAs in comparison to Nov 17, 2022. Also, the number of LAAs issued to EE profile holders is lower by 94 points. Thus, comparing both the MPNP draws figures we can say the current draw shows a strong fall in issuing of LAAs to qualifying applicants.
But owing to Manitoba’s PNP draw trends we must see a slight positive change in the upcoming MPNP draws.
What are the Manitoba Immigration MPNP draw trends?
Manitoba under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) conducts 2 types of draws such as:
- Firstly, MPNP general draws for the SWM, IES, and SWO categories.
- Secondly, MPNP special immigration draws targeting Ukrainian citizens.
But to understand the overall trends we must have a look at the draw data for both types of draws. Below is a chart sharing the details for overall MPNP draws conducted up till now in 2022.
Manitoba MPNP draws trends: Selection of applicants
As per the above chart, we can see the following
MPNP General draws
- Manitoba up till now has issued an overall of 5910 LAAs to qualifying applicants.
- Also, out of 5910 applicants, 1241 applicants with EE profiles and jobseeker validation codes received an LAA.
MPNP Special Immigration draws for Ukraine
Moreover, the MPNP special draws, target Ukrainian citizens and help them leave war-torn Ukraine for a better, successful and safe life in Canada.
Following are the updates on the same:
- Up till now, Manitoba has invited 165 qualifying Ukrainians for provincial nomination.
While taking into account the above information, we must also consider that for 2022:
- Firstly, Manitoba can offer provincial nominations to 6,367 applicants only.
- Secondly, it has already given LAAs for a provincial nomination certificate to 5,910 applicants.
- So, in the upcoming MPNP draws it can select up to 437 more applicants.
- Be it under the MPNP General or Special Immigration (Ukraine) draws.
In short, as we see MPNP selecting 305 applicants for nomination on Dec 01, 2022, draw, we must hope for a positive outcome in the upcoming draws.
So, if you wish to live, work and settle in Canada with ease then you must apply for permanent residency in Canada. Because the country is all set to select 431,645 permanent residents in 2022. Also, it plans to offer Canadian PR visas to 465,000 applicants in 2023. To read more about 2023-2024 immigration targets click here.
In short, be wise and apply under the expert supervision of Best Canada Immigration Consultants of Global Vision Immigration (CICC licensed firm).