Manitoba PNP draw selects 99 applicants
On May 19, Manitoba PNP draw selected 99 applicants. Out of 99, 9 applicants with an Express Entry profile were invited to apply for a nomination.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) issued 99 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the May 19 Manitoba PNP draw. The selected applicants can now apply for a nomination to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Manitoba PNP draw selects 99 applicants, if you received an LAA in this draw then you must have applied to MPNP in one of these streams:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- International Education Stream (IES)
Besides to qualify in this draw applicants needed a CRS score of:
- SWM – LAA issued to 72 applicants with a minimum CRS score of 485
- SWO – LAA issued to 15 applicants with a minimum CRS score of 613
- IES – LAA issued to 12 applicants (CRS score not shared by MPNP)
Further, 9 applicants out of 99 selected applicants, received an LAA from the Express Entry system.
Manitoba PNP draw selects 99 applicants out of which 9 were selected from Express Entry (EE) system
If you were one of the 9 applicants then it means:
- Firstly, you have a valid EE profile
- Secondly, your profile is assessed as per Human Capita Factors of EE such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- You have a high CRS score, and
- Have submitted your valid EE and job seeker validation code to MPNP
Moreover, if you receive a nomination against your EE profile then you will receive an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chance of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada.
9 applicants selected in the Manitoba PNP draw were required to have both a valid EE profile and an EOI profile with MPNP.
Why did you not receive an invite on May 19 Manitoba PNP draw?
In case you are wondering why you did not receive an LAA despite meeting all terms of MPNP, here are the following reasons for rejection of your application:
- If you applied in SWO stream then MPNP will consider your application if:
- You have a direct invitation from MPNP through Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Have a valid EE Id and job seeker validation code, and proof of work experience in an in-demand occupation
- Did not mention valid language test number in your EOI profile or
- Did not submit a valid invitation number after receiving an invitation to apply under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- You fail to submit proof of working in a regulated occupation and or requirement of appropriate license to work in MPNP
The latest Manitoba PNP draw selects 99 applicants and is the 90th draw by the province. The last draw was on May 7, 2020, which selected 123 applicants.
Finally looking at the Canada immigration trends, the country is focusing more on PNP draws.
Looking for jobs in Canada, or study in Canada, or move to Canada? What so ever is your need, we will ensure that your Canada immigration is smooth and hassle-free.