Manitoba MPNP issues 428 LAAs in Nov 18 immigration draw
Manitoba MPNP issues 428 LAAs in Nov 18 immigration draw.
The latest immigration information states, “Manitoba MPNP issues 428 LAAs in Nov 18 immigration draw“. Also, out of 428 LAAs, 68 are issued to applicants who have a valid Express Entry ID and a Job Seeker Validation Code.
The following are the MPNP sub-streams and the qualifying CRS score as per which applicants have received an LAA:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 476 LAAs issued.
- 464 minimum CRS score requirement.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 30 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 22 LAAs issued directly under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- 726 minimum CRS score requirement.
Who received an LAA in this draw? And what were the qualifying terms for the same?
The applicants qualifying in this draw met the following terms:
- Applied to 1 of the MPNP sub-streams such as SWO, IES or SWO.
- Meet the eligibility terms for the same.
- MPNP has considered EOI’s from SWO only if:
- They are selected directly under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Applicants with a valid EE ID and Job Seeker Validation Code qualify only if their profile is valid.
- Applicants from a regulated occupation qualify if they have proper licensing for the same.
Besides, the following are the reasons why you do not have an LAA in this draw:
- Either your language test results are no more valid, or you have not shared a valid test number.
- Have an invitation under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative but did not share a valid invitation number.
Looking at the history of the MPNP draws, it is correct to decide to apply for Canada PR.
So, start now by checking your eligibility. And apply the correct way and through the right channel. Thus, count on an ICCRC licensed immigration lawyer to get you a quick and easy Canada.