Manitoba issues 232 LAAs including Express Entry applicants
May 25, 2021: Manitoba issues 232 LAAs including Express Entry applicants
In its 116th draw, Manitoba issues 232 LAAs including Express Entry applicants. Also, applicants have been selected under the following sub-streams:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 166 LAAs issued
- CRS score requirement 415
International Education Stream (IES)
- 20 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 46 invited under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- CRS score requirement 703
Besides, out of 232 applicants selected 20 have been selected from the Express Entry pool. If you fall under this term, then you have received an LAA because you have:
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Language Skill Level
- Applied to MPNP.
- Besides, have a qualifying CRS score.
- Finally, have a Job Seeker Validation Code.
However, once you get a nomination against your EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. An increase in this score is great news for anyone who wants to get Canada PR. Because a higher CRS score increases the chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Looking at the current draw, there is a good increase in the number of selection of applicants. Even if the CRS score is a little up. But we can expect a rise in the selection of applicants in the upcoming draws. If you are applying now, then it is a wise decision. All you have to do is take the right step and only immigration experts like Global Vision Immigration (GVI) with 20+ years of experience can help you file an error-free application.