Manitoba invites 595 MPNP SWO applicants for nomination
July 20, 2023: Manitoba invites 595 MPNP SWO applicants for nomination
Manitoba holds another MPNP draw. Where we see that Manitoba invites 595 MPNP SWO applicants for nomination. The applicants who have a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) in this draw can now apply to MPNP for Provincial Nomination. Besides, the current draw selected applicants from Skilled Worker Overseas (SWO) category.
The details of July 20, 2023, MPNP SWO draw are:
- Firstly, 595 applicants from the SWO category have an LAA.
- Secondly, the qualifying MPNP EOI score is 611.
- Besides, out of 595 LAAs, 340 applicants have an LAA because they have:
- An active EE profile under the FSW, FST or CEC sub-stream of the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Meet Human Capital Factors such as age, education, work experience, language skills etc.
- Have a Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Also, meet the eligibility criteria for the MPNP SWO category.
- Finally, match the current MPNP minimum EOI score requirement of 611.
Under what circumstances do MPNP SWO applicants not qualify for an LAA?
If you do not have an LAA in the June 20, 2023, 186th MPNP SWO draw then it may be as per the following conditions:
Have a higher EOI score but still have not received LAA – This is possible if:
- Either you have a language test result for English/French but did not share a valid test number OR
- Your language test results are no longer valid.
- Are showing that you have a valid invitation under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative. But did not share a valid invitation number.
Who can apply to the MPNP Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) category?
If you wish to apply to the MPNP SWO category, then you must:
- Show a connection with Manitoba via 1 of the following:
- Manitoba Support – Family or friends in Manitoba.
- Past education or work experience in Manitoba.
- Direct invitation under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
So, if you can establish any 1 of the above connections to Manitoba, then you can qualify for the MPNP SWO category.
Manitoba under MPNP selects foreign skilled workers to meet its labour market and economic needs. And thus, invites qualifying applicants for a provincial nomination. Besides, once you have a nomination you can further apply to IRCC for a Canada PR Visa.
Canada’s immigration system is an ever-changing and evolving system. As a result, staying updated with all relevant information can be tough at times. And this is why even IRCC advises applicants to seek the assistance of its CICC Licensed Canada Immigration Consultants.
In short, get a complete visa and job assistance under Global Vision Immigration. Start by taking our Free Assessment. Contact Us to know which Canada PR option you qualify to apply for. Apply With GVI!