Manitoba invites 226 applicants, March 26 2020 Draw For Canada PR
On March 26, 2020, Manitoba held its immigration draw. It invited 226 applicants under its Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) for Canadian permanent residence.
MPNP is a part of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). It helps Manitoba select skilled candidates through its various streams. In this way, the province can meet its labour market and economic needs.
Covid-19 is a pandemic that has pushed everyone indoors. And is pushing the world towards a global meltdown. As a result, to tackle this problem, countries like Canada are putting billions of dollars into their economy. So that they can stabilize the economy and safeguard people’s health and financial needs.
In addition, recently Canada sealed its borders and put a travel ban to contain coronavirus. And has been updating immigration measures daily. However, on Mar 26, 2020, Canada removed its travel ban and reopened its borders. But this too comes with its terms such as:
- Firstly, Canadians, temporary residents, and their immediate family members can enter the country;
- Secondly, you can enter the country through the land;
- But you can only enter if you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Furthermore, Canada is taking steps to boost immigration such as:
- Firstly, IRCC continues to process all immigration and citizenship applications. And is not going to refuse or cancel any applications. Rather it will give extensions to immigrants for completing their profile and submitting missing and required documents.
- Secondly, Canada continues to issue invites for permanent residence through its immigration draws.
- And is making sure that in this moment of crisis no family stays apart. Thus, it is letting immediate family members enter Canada after passing a strict health screening.
On Mar 26 MPNP draw; Canada invited 226 profiles from the following MPNP streams:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (168 invites)
- International Education Stream (20 invites)
- Skilled Worker Overseas (38 invites)
How to apply for a Canada PR through the MPNP program?
You can apply for Canadian permanent residence through MPNP by:
- Firstly, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Secondly, you must give info regarding education, language skills, work experience and or training, and connection to Manitoba.
- After that, MPNP will check your profile. And will rank your profile as per the info you give. Then it will put your profile in a pool of candidates.
- Finally from this pool, MPNP will select you if you meet the qualifying CRS score. Then MPNP will give you a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA). As it will help you in applying for permanent residence in Canada to IRCC.
MPNP in the latest draw issued 29 LAA from a total of 226 to Express Entry (EE) applicants. If you apply to MPNP through EE stream with a provincial nomination then you will receive an extra 600 CRS score. And this extra Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score increases your chances of getting an LAA for a Canada PR.
Furthermore, the lowest score drawn for applicants in the March 26 draw was:
- 496 for Skilled Workers in Manitoba; and
- 714 for Skilled Workers Overseas.
The Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream is open to eligible temporary foreign workers and international students. But to qualify under this stream:
- Firstly, they must be currently working in Manitoba;
- And must have a permanent job offer from their Manitoba employer.
The March 26 draw brings total invitations issued by MPNP through these streams till now to 1,523.
Choose your future, Choose GVI
GVI is an CICC licensed immigration company. We have our headquarters in Brampton, Canada. And that is the reasons why you can trust us and our service. We are working in the immigration industry for the past 15 years. And over the years our pool of happy customers are always up to testify this claim.
We at GVI know that it may be easy to dream but one must give their life to turn their dream into reality. Thus we value your time and money, and we offer personalised Canada immigration plan. A plan that suits all your needs and gets you a quick and easy Canada visa.
Global Vision Immigration (GVI) helps you achieve your Canada dream while maintaining social and physical distancing. COVID 19 has forced millions to work remotely. GVI team is available to answer all your queries through phone calls and emails. Contact us today for free online assessment.