Manitoba Invites 11 Ukrainians In New Special MPNP Draw
July 18, 2022: Manitoba Invites 11 Ukrainians In New Special MPNP Draw
Manitoba recently conducted a special draw targeting 11 Ukrainians. This particular MPNP draw is to help war-stricken Ukrainians escape the country. And rehabilitate successfully and peacefully in Canada.
Manitoba invites 11 Ukrainians in new special MPNP draw. However, to qualify the applicants needed to meet the following terms:
- Be a legal citizen of Ukraine.
- Have a minimum language skill level of CLB 4 in English/French.
- Also, your language test results must be valid.
- Have a connection with Manitoba via a relative, family-like connection, community and or have past study or work experience in MB.
- Besides, you must have 60 points on the MPNP assessment terms.
However, looking at the earlier June 20, 2022, MPNP draw, we can see a fall of 3 points in the selection of applicants. However, this does not affect the general MPNP draws. Where the province is selecting a higher number of applicants. Also, the qualifying score for the same is getting lower.
Apart from the immigration measure for Ukraine, if you are a non-Ukrainian then you can apply for nomination via general pathways. To do the same as per your eligibility you can apply to 1 of the following MPNP sub-streams:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
Manitoba holds periodic draws, where it shares a qualifying draw score for each of the sub-streams. If you match or exceed the cut-off, then you will get a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA). After then you need to submit a complete application with all supporting documents. Once Manitoba gives a nomination you can submit a Canada PR application to IRCC.
So, seize the moment now! Why wait? As all draw patterns and overall Canadian immigration trends hint at positive outcomes.