Manitoba Immigration MPNP Draw Issues 315 LAAs for Nomination
Manitoba Immigration MPNP draw issues 315 LAAs for nomination
On May 05, 2022, Manitoba Immigration MPNP draw issues 315 LAAs for nomination. Also, out of 315 LAAs, 48 have been issued to applicants who have a valid Express Entry (EE) Id and a Job Seeker Validation Code.
To qualify for this draw the applicants needed to match the following draw criteria:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 249 applicants qualify with a CRS score of 651.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 32 applicants qualify.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 34 applicants qualify directly under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- CRS score is set at 691.
Besides, if we look at the last Apr 21, 2022, MPNP draw then we can see positive changes. The following are the details of the same:
- Overall ITAs are up by 12 points. Where EE applicants have received 2 more ITAs in the current draw.
- SWM – ITAs are up by 48 points. And the CRS score is lower by 56 points.
- IES – CRS score is lower by 7 points.
- SWO – ITAs are lower by 27 points. BUT the CRS score is also lower by 17 points.
So, looking at the above figures, we are seeing a change in the draw figures. However, we can expect these figures to only change in favour of the applicants. As a result, if you too wish to live and settle successfully in Canada then apply now.
If you get an ITA while holding an EE profile then you are in for a treat. Because upon getting a nomination certificate from Manitoba, you will get an additional 600 CRS score against your EE profile in the EE pool.
Thus, your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada will go up.