Manitoba Expression of Interest draw issues Invitation to Apply (ITA) to 132 applicants
On Mar 24 Manitoba Expression of Interest held its 88th draw and invited a total of 132 applicants to apply for nomination for permanent residence.
The applicants selected in this Expression of Interest (EOI) draw had applied under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba, Skilled Workers Overseas and International Education streams. As of now, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) has given 1,808 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) or Invitation to Apply (ITA) to selected profiles to apply for a Canada PR.
7 applicants from the Express Entry (EE) system selected by MPNP
In the latest Manitoba EOI draw, MPNP issued 7 LAA’s to applicants with an active EE profile in the federal Express Entry (EE) system.
If you received an LAA in this draw then it means:
- Firstly, you have an active EE profile;
- Secondly, your profile meets the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, have a highest or qualifying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score in the Express Entry draw.
- In case you qualified in the EE draws then you can apply for a provincial nomination from Manitoba.
- Besides if you are successful in getting a provincial nomination then your profile will receive an extra 600 CRS score.
- Thus, it guarantees your profile receiving an LAA to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
MPNP selects 73 applicants from the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream
MPNP selected 92 applicants with an EOI profile in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. If you received an invite then it means:
- You had an EOI profile;
- Have been working for a minimum of 6 months in a full-time, regular job under a Manitoba employer;
- You have the required education level/training/certification to do your job;
- Have a work permit or Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) to work in Manitoba;
- Meet the minimum language skill level;
- Have proof of settlement plan and settlement funds.
Besides an EOI profile that meets the above terms is given a score out of 1,000 and applicants who have the highest scores are given an LAA. Also, on April 24 EOI draw; the lowest-scoring profile selected under this stream had a score of 489.
25 applicants selected in EOI draw from Skilled Workers Overseas stream
MPNP selected 25 applicants from its EOI pool under the Skilled Workers Overseas stream. These applicants were selected directly under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative. MPNP also works along with Manitoba employers to select foreign skilled workers overseas as per the labour market and economic needs of employers and the province.
Similarly, in this stream too applicants had an EOI profile and were selected as per the EOI system. If you were selected under this stream then it means your profile had a qualifying score of 714 or above.
14 Applicants invited from International Education stream
This stream did not specify any minimum EOI score requirement. If you received an invite to apply then it means that you are a Manitoba graduate, have certain in-demand skills, and have applied under one of the 3 sub-streams such as:
- Career Employment Pathway
- Graduate Internship Pathway
- International Student Entrepreneur Pilot