Manitoba 162nd EOI Draw Issues 249 LAAs For Nomination
Manitoba 162nd EOI draw issues 249 LAAs for nomination
Earlier on Dec 16, 2022, Manitoba held its 162nd EOI Draw. And also selected a total of 249 applicants for PNP nomination. But, in comparison to past draws we see a fall in the issuing of LAAs. Besides, Manitoba 162nd EOI draw issues 249 LAAs for nomination.
And the draw details are as the following:
- Firstly, 155 LAAs issued to Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM) sub-stream applicants
- Also, the minimum draw cut-off is set at 771.
- Secondly, 46 LAAs were issued under the International Education Stream (IES) sub-stream.
- Also, 48 LAAs were issued to Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) sub-stream applicants.
- And the minimum draw cut-off is set at 703.
- Besides, out of overall 249 LAAs issued, 36 LAAs have been issued to applicants who:
- Firstly, have an active Express Entry profile and
- Also, a valid Job Seeker Validation Code.
MPNP EOI draws comparison hints at positive future updates
So, when we compare the 162nd MPNP EOI Draw to the 161st MPNP EOI Draw we see a fall in LAAs in the SWO category. But there is also a rise in LAAs under the SWM category and the IES.
Further, we can also see that the EOI cut-off is up by 103 points under the MPNP SWO category. Besides, we see a rise in LAAs under the MPNP SWM and IES sub-streams. Because on Dec 15, 2022, MPNP did not a hold draw for these MPNP categories. But we should be open to expect positive draw figures to come in upcoming Manitoba PNP draws soon.
Also, the table below shows the changes under these MPNP categories.
|161st Manitoba EOI Draw (Dec 15, 2022)||162nd Manitoba EOI Draw (Dec 01, 2022)||
Changes in both Draws
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)||Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)||International Education Stream (IES)||Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)||Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)||International Education Stream (IES)|
|0||1,030 with an EOI cut-off of 600||0||155 with an EOI cut-off of 771||48 with an EOI cut-off of 703||46||Fall of 781 points in LAAs|
Global Vision Immigration – A Canadian Company for your Canada Immigration needs
At GVI we understand how tough it is to settle abroad. But why worry? When we are a Canadian company with 16+ years of industry experience and a high visa success and settlement rate. is here to guide you.
So, leave behind all your worries and connect with our Canada Visa Experts today. In short, be it qualifying in an MPNP draw or any other PNP PR pathway, GVI is a name you can trust.
But Why choose US? Why Apply With GVI?
The biggest fear that anyone has in terms of moving abroad is the uncertainty and the unpredictability of the entire process. Be it fake promises, wrong guidance or lack of attention after you pay for services, endlessly chasing your counsellors for direction/guidance, unpredictable fees levied in the middle of your immigration process; such fears are endless. But is it worth losing your hard-earned money and time because of non-licensed people posing as true and genuine consultants.
But at GVI you can verify the truth anytime for:
- We are a CICC-licensed Canada Immigration Firm – License No: R417119.
- 16+ years of industry experience, expertise and recognition.
- Top-skilled and cooperative immigration experts at your disposal.
- Free Counselling and Assessment.
- Complete re-settlement solution.
- One-to-One consultation with an immigration lawyer.
- Overseas job placement assistance.
- One of the highest success rates in the industry.
- All immigration services under one roof.
In short, start your Canada Immigration journey today. Apply now in 2022 and get Visa Approval soon in 2023.
So, Claim your Provincial Nomination Certificate (PNC) under MPNP now. So, you can further apply for permanent residency in Canada.