Latest Quebec Arrima Draw Issues 998 Invites With 603 Cut Off
Nov 24, 2022: Latest Quebec Arrima draw issues 998 invites with 603 cut off
Quebec Immigration: Latest Quebec Arrima draw issues 998 invites with 603 cut off for permanent selection. The 998 applicants have been selected under the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP).
In addition, the applicants who received an invitation for permanent selection had a valid job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Community territory. Now, the applicants need to submit a complete application within 60 days of getting the invite. After successfully processing your application, you will get a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). With this, you can further apply to IRCC for permanent residency in Canada.
However, the current draw shows a fall in invites and a rise in the qualifying draw score. We can see the same in comparison to Sep 29, 2022, Quebec Arrima draw which selected 1195 applicants with a qualifying draw score requirement of 597. The updates on the same are the following:
- Invitations for permanent selection are lower by 197 points.
- Also, the draw score is higher by 6 points.
Quebec Arrima draw invites 998 applicants. But who can get an invitation in an Arrima draw for the RSWP category?
If you wish to get an invite under RSWP in a Quebec Arrima draw, then you must meet terms such as:
- Submit an EOI online through the Arrima portal.
- But you must:
- Be 18 or more years of age.
- Agree to live and work in Quebec.
- Provide complete information such as:
- Personal information
- Contact information
- Work Experience
- Valid Job offer from Quebec (if any)
- Family status/condition
- Status in the province (Quebec)
- Language skill level (English and French)
- Spouse, common-law partner, and dependants’ information
- Besides, as per your information, you will get points as per the RSWP assessment grid.
- Finally, match or exceed the draw score in a Quebec RSWP Arrima Draw.
- Further, you will get an invitation to apply for permanent selection.
Looking at the current draw trends we should expect a fall in invites and a slight rise in the qualifying draw scores. But this is a temporary dip because the province is all set to select more than 70,000 applicants for CSQ in 2022.
So, apply now. Take our Free Assessment and or Contact Us to know more.