Latest OINP Tech draw selects 1,288 applicants
Ontario on July 29, 2020, held its latest OINP Tech Pilot draw. Latest OINP Tech draw selects 1,288 applicants with a CRS score between 463 to 477.
Latest OINP Tech draw selects 1,288 applicants under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score between 463 to 477. The selected applicants can now apply for permanent residence in Canada.
In the latest OINP Tech Pilot draw the province selected applicants from the Express Entry (EE) pool. The qualifying applicants had technical skills and work experience in one of the following areas:
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
In case, you too received a Notification of Interest (NOI) on July 29, OINP Tech Pilot draw then you:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile.
- Secondly, have applied under one of the EE streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors of EE system such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Further, meet the terms of the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Have work experience in one of the targeted tech areas.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 463 to 477.
However, if you receive a nomination against your EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chance of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a Canada PR.
Looking at the current draw, the latest OINP Tech draw selects 1,288 applicants. This is the largest OINP Tech Pilot of 2020. In future, we can only expect the selection of a large number of applicants with a low CRS score requirement.
So, Apply Now! Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us.