Latest Manitoba draw issues 125 ITAs
Manitoba’s 93rd and latest Manitoba draw issues 125 ITAs to qualifying applicants.
MPNP selected applicants from its Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM), International Education Stream (IES), and Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) stream. Besides, out of 125 applicants, 10 were selected from the Express Entry (EE) System.
The qualifying CRS score and the number of selected applicants in each stream is:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM) – 101 applicants selected with a minimum CRS score of 475.
- International Education Stream (IES) – 18 applicants selected.
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) – 6 applicants were selected directly from the Strategic Recruitment Initiative (SRI) under the MPNP. Also, the minimum CRS score requirement was 816.
As of now in 2020, Manitoba has selected 2,460 applicants.
Besides, if you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under the Express Entry (EE) System then it means:
- Firstly, you have a valid EE profile.
- Secondly, you applied under one of the EE streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, you meet the Human Capital Factors of the EE system such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience.
- In addition, you have submitted an Expression of Interest (EOI) to MPNP under one of its streams.
- Further, you have a minimum CRS score requirement for the same.
- Besides, to qualify, you must have submitted a valid EE id and job seeker validation code to MPNP.
Undoubtedly, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) helps the province meet its economic and labour market needs. In comparison to the June 19, 2020, MPNP draw, the latest Manitoba draw issues 125 ITAs. Thus, on July 02 MPNP draw, the CRS requirement was lesser. In short, we can see the CRS score drop a bit more in future MPNP draws.