Latest Express Entry draw issues 3250 ITAs sees 500 points rise
Sep 14, 2022: Latest Express Entry draw issues 3250 ITAs sees 500 points rise
The 6th Express Entry all-program draw since July 06, 2022, issues 3250 ITAs. Also, to qualify the applicants needed to match or exceed the CRS cut-off of 511. Besides, in comparison to the last Aug 31, 2022 draw, the current draw saw the following positive updates:
- ITAs are up by 500 points.
- However, the CRS cut-off is lower by 5 points.
Looking at the draw trends we are seeing a positive rise in the selection of applicants for Canada PR. If you too wish to claim permanent residency in Canada then you must do the following:
- Apply to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as the:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- But you must be eligible to apply to an EE sub-stream.
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Finally, match or exceed the EE draw cut-off.
Once you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a PR visa, you must submit a complete application within 60 days of getting an ITA. Once IRCC gets your PR application they will process it and if successful, you will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
Latest Express Entry Draw Issues 3250 ITAs Sees 500 Points Rise. And looking at the past graph we are seeing Canada pick up its pace. This way we can be sure that Canada will soon achieve its 2022 Immigration Levels Target of 431,645. Besides, as per the 2022 targets, Canada expects to go beyond the set target.
As a result, it may not be a surprise if the country selects 445,000 new permanent residents.