Latest BC PNP Draw Invites 204 Applicants
Mar 08, 2022: Latest BC PNP Draw Invites 204 Applicants
As per the new updates from British Columbia the latest BC PNP draw invites 204 applicants. Also, to qualify the applicants needed the following qualifying CRS score:
Draw 1 – 191 applicants selected
Skills Immigration (S.I)
- Skilled Worker – 112 CRS score
- International Graduate – 100 CRS score
- Express Entry & Semi-Skilled – 77 CRS score
Express Entry BC (EEBC)
- Skilled Worker – 128 CRS score
- International Graduate – 114
Draw 2 – 13 applicants selected. CRS score set at 128.
However, in comparison to the last Feb 22, 2022, the current draw has the following updates:
- 46 more ITAs issued.
- For the S.I International Graduate sub-stream, the CRS score is up by 2 points.
- For the EEBC Skilled Worker and International Graduate sub-stream, the CRS is up by 3 points each.
- ITAs are lower by 2 points. Whereas CRS is up by 3 points.
Thus, looking at the above figures, we can see that the CRS score is up. But the overall ITAs are up in this draw too.
However, at a glance and looking at previous draws, we can expect the draw figures to go up. This means BC will issue more ITAs. Also, the CRS score will fall too.
BC PNP pathway to Canada PR – Promising and viable!
BC PNP is British Columbia’s pathway to select skilled workers. The aim is to fill its labour market needs. And acquire talent that can add value to its growing economy. Besides, the province is connected with Canada’s infamous Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, the province can select EE profiles that best suit its interests.
This in turn favours the EE profile holder. Because the applicant will get a nomination which will get then an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. Thereby, increasing their chances of getting an ITA for permanent residency.
The latest BC PNP draw invites 204 applicants. Do you have an ITA under the BC PNP EEBC category?
If you have an ITA under the EEBC category then it is because you have:
- Firstly, an active EE profile.
- Secondly, applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the BC PNP EEBC category.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score for the same.