Last Quebec Arrima draw of Sep invites 536 applicants
Quebec Sep 30, 2021: Last Quebec Arrima draw of Sep invites 536 applicants
The last Quebec Arrima draw of Sep invites 536 applicants for permanent selection. To qualify the applicants needed to meet the following:
- A minimum qualifying score of 562 or more.
- Have a valid job offer from outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community.
- Also, your occupation must be under the following:
- Early childhood educators and assistants – 4214
- Elementary school and kindergarten teachers – 4032
- Secondary school teachers – 4031
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates – 3413
- Licensed practical nurses – 3233
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses – 0312
Besides, this is the second draw of the Sep month. All applicants have been selected under the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program. Also, looking at the past draws, we can see that Quebec is starting to increase the number of applicants it selects. As of now, the province has selected a total of 3200 applicants. With each of the passing draws, we can see a good rise in the selection for permanent selection. And we can also expect this number to only go up.
In comparison to the last Sep 1 draw, we can see a 19 points rise in the selection of applicants. Another thing we can see is that the Sep 31 draw focuses on targeting health workers, teachers, and educators. Whereas the Sep 1 draw focused majorly on the IT industry.
Quebec is the only province that has its own immigration system as compared to the rest of Canada. As a result, the province has its pathways to select skilled workers. Like every other province, Quebec also needs people to meet its labour needs and grow its economy.