Just 8 candidates get ITAs in new Alberta PNP draw
April 25, 2023: Just 8 candidates get ITAs in new Alberta PNP draw
AAIP draw updates: Just 8 candidates get ITAs in new Alberta PNP draw. Also, the CRS draw cut-off for April 25, 2023, Alberta Express Entry draw is set at 316.
In addition, to matching the CRS cut-off to get an invitation to apply for PNP nomination, applicants needed to match the following terms as well:
- Firstly, their job profile must come under a designated healthcare pathway.
- Secondly, have a valid job offer from Alberta.
- Also, have a CRS rank of 300 or more.
How do these 8 candidates qualify to get ITAs in new Alberta PNP draw?
8 candidates who have an ITA had to meet the following terms:
- Firstly, apply to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Also, match the eligibility criteria to apply for the Alberta Express Entry stream.
- Finally, match the CRS cut-off for the AAIP draw.
- Alberta issues invite to applicants who match its labour market and economic needs.
Besides, even though we see just 8 candidates get an ITA in the current draw, we should expect the number to go up in the upcoming draws.
2023 AAIP invites issued up till now
The Alberta target for offering PNP nominations in 2023 is as the following:
Base PNP sub-streams – 4,875
- Alberta Opportunity Stream – 4,240
- Rural Renewal Stream – 630
- Entrepreneur Streams (all four) – 5
Express Entry linked pathways – 4,875
- Family Connection and Occupation in Demand – 1,219
- Accelerated Tech Pathway – 1,219
- Dedicated Healthcare Pathway – 1,462
- Sector Priorities (Agriculture, Construction, Tourism and Hospitality) – 975
Besides, out of 9,750 allocations, Alberta has issued 2,549 nominations up till now in 2023.
In short, apply now for the Alberta PNP nomination and get Canada PR soon. Free Assessment. Contact Us.