Jan 21 SINP draw invites 502 applicants
In the latest draw on Jan 21 SINP draw invites 502 applicants.
Saskatchewan recently shared details of its latest draw in which the Jan 21 SINP draw invites 502 applicants. The applicants were selected under the 2 SINP sub-streams such as:
- Express Entry
- Occupations in-demand
Also, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 77.
Besides, in comparison to the last SINP draw of Jan 07, the following are the updates:
- CRS score up by 6 points.
- Selection of applicants up by:
- Express Entry – 41
- Occupations in-demand – 76
Thus, looking at the above figures, we can say that the coming draws will select a large number of profiles. The selected applicants who will get an ITA will be able to apply for Canada PR.
However, in case you received an ITA in this draw then it means you:
- Have applied to SINP.
- Have applied under either Express Entry or Occupations in-demand stream.
- Also, meet terms to apply for the same.
- Besides, for SINP Express Entry stream
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as FSW, FST, or CEC.
- Meet the Human Capital Factors.
- Further, have a minimum CRS score of 77.
Moreover, if your EE profile gets a nomination from Saskatchewan then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This score will help in increasing your chances of getting an ITA. After getting an ITA for permanent residency in Canada, you must submit a complete PR application within 60 days of getting an ITA.
Looking at the positive Canada immigration trends the country is all geared up to meet its 2021 immigration target of 401,000. So, avoid the long wait and make the most of this opportunity.