Invitation up by 84 points in new Alberta PNP draw
April 20, 2023: Invitation up by 84 points in new Alberta PNP draw
Alberta in its latest AAIP Express Entry PNP draw issues 152 invites to qualifying applicants. Where the Invitation is up by 84 points in the new Alberta PNP draw. We confirm the same by comparing the draw figures of last April 18, 2023, AAIP PNP draw.
Besides, the details of the current April 20, 2023, Alberta Express Entry PNP draw is as the following:
- Firstly, 152 applicants have an invitation to apply for a PNP nomination.
- Secondly, the draw cut-off is set for 302.
- Also, to be eligible for the current draw the applicants needed to meet conditions such as:
- Their job profile must be in a primary occupation in demand.
- Have a family connection in Alberta.
- Also, have a CRS score range between 300 – 500.
In comparison to the last April 18, 2023 AAIP draw, we can see updates such as:
- Invitation up by 84 points in new Alberta PNP draw. But the draw cut-off is lower by 5 points.
- April 18, 2023, AAIP draw selected applicants who:
- Have a job profile in the agriculture sector.
- Have a job offer from Alberta.
- And the CRS score is between the range of 300-700.
- Whereas in April 20, 2023, AAIP draw, we see applicants qualify because of the:
- Family connection in Alberta
- The primary job is in demand.
- CRS score range between 300 – 500 (a change from April 18, 2023, AAIP draw).
Thus, if we just focus on the invitation, CRS score range and cut-off then the current draw is positive. And indicates better results in future AAIP draws for applicants who seek permanent residency in Canada.
Did you know that Canada has more than 200+ immigration programs to which you can apply? But which one is exactly right for you? No worries. Apply With GVI.