NSNP International Graduates in Demand
The International Graduates in Demand sub-stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program is for applicants who have recently graduated international students. Also, their skills and educational qualification match some NOC job categories.
Besides, the International Graduate in Demand sub-streams is open for applicants whose occupation comes under 1 of the 2 NOC occupations:
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates – NOC 3413
- Early childhood educators and assistants – NOC 4214
Who can apply to the NSNP International Graduate in Demand sub-stream?
The apply to this stream, meet the following terms:
- Firstly, have a full-time, paid, and continuous job offer from a Nova Scotia employer.
- But the job offer must be in 1 of the 2 NOC codes applicable for this stream.
- Also, the job offer must be related to the recent area of study.
- Secondly. come under the age group of 21 to 55 years.
- Also, have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must have completed a study program before 3 years of application submission.
- For NOC 3414 – the study program must result in a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- For NOC 4214 – the study program must result in a diploma or a degree.
- Have applicable certificates issued by the Nova Scotia regulatory bodies.
- The language skill level must be CLB/NCLC 5 in English/French.
- But the language test results must not be more than 2 years old.
- Have enough funds to settle successfully in Nova Scotia.
- Finally, intend to live in Nova Scotia.