Hospitality Sector Project
This stream is for people who are looking for permanent residence through the Hospitality Sector Project stream of SINP. Apply to this stream if you meet the following terms:
- Have a temporary work permit and are currently working in Saskatchewan.
- Have been in employment for a minimum of 6 months under a SINP approved employer, and
- Your job is in one of the following NOC job profiles:
- Food/Beverage server – NOC 6513
- Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper – NOC 6711
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff – NOC 6731
- Also, meet the terms of the program stream you are applying under.
- You must have a valid temporary work permit issued by IRCC after an LMIA assessment. This must be for 1 of the following jobs you are working in:
- NOC 6513 (Food/Beverage Server),
- NOC 6711 (Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper),
- Or NOC 6731 (Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff).
- As per 2019 – 2021 updates for certain semi-skilled occupations, you can apply to SINP even if you are currently not working in Saskatchewan. But to apply for Food/Beverage server under the Hospitality Sector category, you must show past work experience in Saskatchewan for a minimum of 6 months in the same field.
- Must have study experience till at least grade 12 level or more.
- Must be working for a SINP approved employer. As SINP approves your employer to be a part of the Hospitality Sector.
- Have a full time, permanent job offer, for a minimum of 6 months from a Saskatchewan employer.
- Provide proof of language skills. You must have a minimum of CLB 4 Level.
- Also, you must have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter in SINP.