Get 10 year Canada Super Visa for your Parents and Grandparents in 2024
Get 10 year Canada Super Visa for your parents and grandparents in 2024
Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident or a registered Indian in Canada? Are you missing the joy of reuniting with your family? For the same, Canada under Family Class Immigration has a Canada Super Visa. So, what are you waiting for? Get 10 year Canada super visa for your parents and grandparents in 2024.
This blog post will cover all the Q&As you need to know before you sponsor your parents and grandparents to settle in Canada with you.
Canada Super Visa for your parents and grandparents in 2024 – Q&As you must know!
1. What is a Canada Super Visa?
Canada’s super visa program helps parents and grandparents to enter Canada. As a temporary visitor get a multiple entry visa for 10 years. However, at a stretch, they can live in Canada for 5 years. After that, they must exit the Canadian border and re-enter again.
2. Who can apply for a Canada Super Visa?
If you want to apply for this visa to sponsor your parents or grandparents to come to Canada, then you must meet the following eligibility terms:
- Firstly, you must be related to your parents/grandparents by blood or legal adoption.
- Secondly, you must be a legal citizen, PR card holder or a registered Indian.
- Besides, you must submit proof of the same – Citizen card, PR card, and registered Indian certificate.
- Also, your age must be a minimum of 18 years.
- Besides, you must meet the minimum funds requirement to sponsor your parents and grandparents.
- Sign a letter that shows:
- Your commitment to inviting your parents and or grandparents.
- You are willing to take the financial responsibility.
- Match the minimum income terms calculated as per the size of the family.
3. Terms for parents and grandparents getting sponsored
- Firstly, you must be outside Canada.
- Secondly, your visa must be printed outside Canada.
- Also, you have the permission to enter Canada.
- Agree to provide a Medical Clearance Certificate (MCC).
- Match other conditions such as:
- If you are a genuine entrant.
- If you will leave Canada when your stay finishes.
- The purpose of your visit.
- Your financial ability in your home country.
- Economic and political conditions of your home country.
4. Do my parents and grandparents need to show health insurance for Canada Super Visa approval?
Yes, Canada requires the applicants entering on a Canada super visa to have valid health insurance. As a result, your health insurance must be from either a Canadian insurance company or an IRCC-approved health insurance provider.
5. How much money do I need to invest as proof of health insurance?
To show valid proof of health insurance your policy must be:
- Firstly, for a minimum of 1 year.
- Secondly, you are paying in instalments or have paid the full insurance amount.
- Also, covers hospitalization, healthcare and return to the home country.
- Finally, your health insurance must be for a minimum of $100,000.
6. What documents do my parents and grandparents need while applying for a Canada Super Visa?
To apply for this visa, you need to submit supporting documents such as:
- Firstly, proof of relation as a parent or grandparent with the Canadian citizen, PR holder, or registered Indian.
- Submit birth certificates or adoption papers.
- Secondly, a letter of invitation covering the promise of financial security.
- Also, proof of your host meeting the financial requirement as per the family size.
- T4 or T1 tax receipts.
- NOA from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- 1-year pay-stubs.
- Statements of employment insurance benefits.
- Accountant’s letter confirming your income.
- Legal proof of other sources of income.
- Employment letter.
- Bank statements.
- Besides, give proof of medical insurance and medical exam report.
7. How to apply for a Canada Super Visa?
To apply you must apply online and submit all necessary documents.
8. What happens after one gets a 10-year Canada super visa for parents and grandparents?
Once you land at the Canadian airport the CBSA office will check your documents stamp your passport and let you enter Canada.
Make the Canada Super Visa Process easy for you, your parents, and your grandparents – Apply With GVI!
We understand familial bonds and the peace and security they provide to you as a foreign immigrant abroad. Having your loved ones with you frees you from the worries of your loved ones in your home country. Also, you can love, pamper, and create memories with them in Canada.
As a Canadian company running atop the immigration industry since 2006, we understand and share the same sentiment. Thus, Global Vision Immigration (GVI) would want you to sit back and relax. We will take care of the forms, paperwork arrangement, and meeting deadlines, and offer step-by-step guidance; so, you and your loved ones can reunite with ease.