French Speaking Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution
As a french speaking or bilingual applicant, apply to the French Speaking Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream. But to do so you must meet certain terms such as:
- Firstly, are living in Canada.
- Secondly, are on a valid status in Canada.
- Also, intend to live outside Quebec.
- Besides, have the required language skill level.
- Further, are working in Canada.
- Moreover, completed graduation from a recognised educational institution.
- Finally, do not have a refugee claim in Canada.
Language Skill Level
As per the French Speaking Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream you must have a minimum language skill level of CLB/NCLC 4 in English/French. And language test results can not be more than 2 years old at the time of applying.
Submit test results of:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General
Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) Canada
Test de connaissance du français (TCF) Canada
Qualifying work experience under the French Speaking Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream is as per the following terms:
- The applicant is working in Canada at the time of applying.
- Also, is working in a job that is listed under the NOC website.
- Must not be self-employed.
- Is working in a paid job.
- Have the authorization to work in Canada.
To qualify under French Speaking Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream must meet the following terms:
- Graduated on or after Jan 01, 2021, from a recognised educational institution.
- Had the authorisation to study in Canada.
- Also, the educational institution must be listed under the DLI list.
- Besides, can offer post-graduation work permits (PGWP). But the client necessarily does not need PGWP to apply.
Qualifying Educational Programs
The applicant must have 1 of the Canadian following educational qualification:
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree – minimum study program duration of 8 months.
- For eligible trade occupations – have a degree, diploma, certification, or license for the same.
- Minimum 2 years (16 months) of study program length leading to completion of a diploma, certificate, or attestation.
- 2 or more diplomas, certificates, or proof of the same for a study program of a minimum of 8 months.
- Either diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or attestation of vocational specialisation (AVS) where the length of the study program is a minimum of 1800 hours.
- 2 or more DVS or AVS for a study program of a minimum of 900 hours each.
Eligible Trade Occupations
The following occupations are eligible under the French Speaking Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream.
|NOC Code||Occupation||NOC Code||Occupation||NOC Code||Occupation|
|7201||Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations||7293||Insulators||8221||Supervisors, mining, and quarrying|
|7202||Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades, and telecommunications occupation||7294||Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)||8222||Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling and services|
|7203||Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades||7295||Floor covering installers||8231||Underground production and development miners|
|7204||Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades||7301||Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades||8232||Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers, and related workers|
|7205||Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers, and servicers||7302||Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews||8241||Logging machinery operators|
|7231||Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors||7303||Supervisors, printing, and related occupation||8252||Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers|
|7232||Tool and die makers||7304||Supervisors, railway transport operations||8255||Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services|
|7233||Sheet metal workers||7305||Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators||8261||Fishing masters and officers|
|7234||Boilermakers||7311||Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics||8262||Fishermen/women|
|7235||Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters||7312||Heavy-duty equipment mechanics||9211||Supervisors, mineral and metal processing|
|7236||Ironworkers||7313||Heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning mechanics||9212||Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities|
|7237||Welders and related machine operators||7314||Railway carmen/women||9213||Supervisors, food, and beverage processing|
|7241||Electricians (except industrial and power system)||7315||Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors||9214||Supervisors, plastic, and rubber products manufacturing|
|7242||Industrial electricians||7316||Machine fitters||9215||Supervisors, forest products processing|
|7243||Power system electricians||7318||Elevator constructors and mechanics||9217||Supervisors, textile, fabric, fur and leather products processing and manufacturing|
|7244||Electrical power line and cable workers||7321||Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers||9221||Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling|
|7245||Telecommunications line and cable workers||7322||Motor vehicle body repairers||9222||Supervisors, electronics manufacturing|
|7246||Telecommunications installation and repair workers||7331||Oil and solid fuel heating mechanics||9223||Supervisors, electrical products manufacturing|
|7247||Cable television service and maintenance technicians||7332||Appliance servicers and repairers||9224||Supervisors, furniture, and fixtures manufacturing|
|7251||Plumbers||7333||Electrical mechanics||9226||Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturing|
|7252||Steamfitters, pipefitters, and sprinkler system installers||7334||Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, and other related mechanics||9227||Supervisors, other products manufacturing, and assembly|
|7253||Gas fitters||7335||Other small engine and small equipment repairers||9231||Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing|
|7271||Carpenters||7361||Railway and yard locomotive engineers||9232||Central control and process operators, petroleum, gas, and chemical processing|
|7272||Cabinetmakers||7362||Railway conductors and brakemen/women||9235||Pulping, papermaking, and coating control operators|
|7281||Bricklayers||7371||Crane operators||9241||Power engineers and power systems operators|
|7282||Concrete finishers||7372||Drillers and blasters – surface mining, quarrying and construction||9243||Water and waste treatment plant operators|
|7283||Tile setters||7373||Water well drillers||6321||Chefs|
|7284||Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers||7381||Printing press operators||6322||Cooks|
|7291||Roofers and shinglers||7384||Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c.||6331||Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers – retail and wholesale|
|7292||Glaziers||8211||Supervisors, logging, and forestry||6332||Bakers|