First Agriculture category based EE draw held on Sep 28
First Agriculture category based EE draw held on Sep 28, 2023
Canada Immigration 2023: First Agriculture category-based EE draw held on Sep 28. This current draw is the first Agriculture occupations draw in the Express Entry category-based draws list. And issued 600 ITAs with a CRS cut-off requirement of 354.
To qualify the applicants needed to:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile under the FSW/FST or CEC category.
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors.
- Also, their occupation must come under 1 of the following Agriculture and agri-food occupations:
|Job Profile||NOC code (2021)||TEER category (2021)|
|Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services||82031||2|
|Agricultural service contractors and farm supervisors||82030||2|
|Butchers – retail and wholesale||63201||3|
- Finally match the CRS cut-off of 543.
We have just 600 ITAs to apply for Canada PR in the current draw. But the CRS cut-off requirement is the lowest amongst all the other Category draws:
- STEM – July 05, 2023: 500 ITAs & 486 CRS cut-off.
- Trade Occupations – Aug 03, 2023: 1500 ITAS & 388 CRS cut-off.
- Healthcare Occupations – July 06, 2023: 1500 ITAS & 463 CRS cut-off.
- Transport Occupations – Sep 20, 2023: 1000 ITAS & 435 CRS cut-off.
- French Speaking Candidates – July 12, 2023: 3800 ITAS & 375 CRS cut-off.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food – Sep 28, 2023: 600 ITAs & 354 CRS cut-off.
Thus, as per the above figures, we can see that the CRS cut-off for applicants from the agriculture field is lower. And in future, we can expect the ITAs for permanent residency to go up.
If you wish to settle in Canada with your family in 2024 then start planning NOW! Besides, at GVI with 17+ years of industry success, we have been helping countless candidates Study, Work & Settle in Canada. And we can help you do the same with ease.