Feb 11 SINP draw invites 541 applicants for nomination
New PNP draw – Feb 11 SINP draw invites 541 applicants for nomination.
Feb 11 SINP draw invites 541 applicants for nomination. Also, applicants were selected from the 2 SINP sub-streams such as:
- Express Entry
- Occupations in-demand
Besides, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score:
- Express Entry – 344 applicants selected with 72 CRS score or more.
- Occupations in-demand – 197 applicants selected with 72 CRS score or more.
But in comparison to the last Jan 21 SINP draw in the current draw:
- CRS score is low by 5 points.
- SINP EE sub-stream selected 155 more applicants.
- SINP Occupations in-demand stream selected 116 fewer applicants.
However, if we look at the current draw then the SINP EE sub-stream applicants are in for a treat. Because if they have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this draw then it means they:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, have applied to the SINP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score of 72.
If they get a nomination against their EE profile, then they will get extra 600 CRS score. This increases an applicant’s chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residency. But the applicant must submit an application for Canada PR within 60 days of getting an ITA. Because after that the ITA will expire.
Looking at the current draw, the upcoming draws will select a large number of applicants. Also, the CRS will drop by 3-4 points.
So why wait?
Apply now for the Canada permanent residency process. Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more about Canada Immigration.