Farm Owner and Operator Program
The Farm Owner and Operator Program is for applicants who:
- Have experience in farming.
- Have funds to invest in a farming business.
- Also, want to buy or set-up a business in primary agricultural production (crops and livestock) Saskatchewan.
Who can apply to the Farm Owner and Operator Program?
To apply, meet the following terms:
- Have a minimum net worth of $500,000 (CAD).
- Sign a Business Performance Agreement (BPA). Make a ‘good faith’ deposit of $75,000 (CAD). If you meet the terms of your BPA then you will get a refund on your ‘good faith’ deposit. But if you fail you SINP will not give you a refund.
- Make an exploratory visit to Saskatchewan for a minimum period of 10 days.
- Submit proof of knowledge and experience about farming. In addition, SINP may interview to assess the same.
- Also, submit a farming business proposal sharing complete details of planning, organising, staffing and management.
Contact Us to Book a Free Assessment to check if you qualify for the SINP Farm Owner and Operator Program stream.