There’s nothing like traveling and seeing the world to widen your perspective. Visa is a legal document which indicates that the person to whom it belongs to is permitted to enter the territory of the country for which it is issued.
A visitor visa is especially for tourism purpose but one can also get a visitor visa for meeting relatives, friends, attending a weeding, baby shower, house warming party, medical treatment etc.
We help in providing visitor visa for almost all the countries of the world.
According to Mercer’s website, if you want to seriously improve the quality of their life, move to Europe. One of the key point pushing cities to the top was personal safety. Europe is domain to some of the biggest tourist attractions in the world. Once you visit any major European city like Paris or London, you’ll right away realise that you are not alone in being a foreigner. Whether you’re looking for a way to better your existing language ability or wishing to learn a whole new language- Europe is the place. There are so many different languages spoken all over Europe
Europe is the home of classical music, Impressionist art and Catholic Church, traveling to Europe enables visitors to retrace the steps of remarkable historic, religious and political figures. The most famous tourist destination countries of Europe include Spain, France, Greece, Italy, The United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Scotland and Ireland
Why Visit Europe
NIGHTLIFE- Europe vanities itself with the most stylish nightlife place on the planet. Europe in the summer is one of the most festive sections of the world and the continent is jam-packed with festivals, parties and nightlife throughout. Amsterdam, Paris, Belgrade, Thessaloniki are few of the fashionable places to party in Europe
MIDNIGHT SUN- Apart from Alaska, Europe is the only place in the world where one can experience at least two weeks of continuous sunlight.
THE FOOD- Europe is flooded with enticing foodie experiences. Italian pizza, Belgian beer, German bratwurst, French cheese, or ice wine… Some culinary experiences are best enjoyed in their countries of origin.
THE FESTIVALS- Europe has an unusual calendar of festivals. Arts festivals, minded souls at music festivals, comedy festivals, film festivals, food and wine festivals and festive – OK, beer festivals, Christmas – festivals are celebrated all over the continent.
COUNTLESS LANGUAGES- Numerous languages like Italian, German, French, Dutch, Russian and many more are spoken all over Europe
Visa requirement for Schengen Countries:-
- Original passport valid for at least Six months with minimum 2 blank pages. (face to face)
The passport should be issued less than 10 years ago.
- Two photocopy of Passport photo page and address page of the applicant.
- Photocopies of all valid US, U.K. and previous Schengen visas.
- One application form & undertaking form with all columns filled in and 2 recent photographs in the size of 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms with white/light background.
- All applicants should mention their mobile number on the visa application form.
- Travel agents authorized by the embassy must mention the applicants mobile number on the visa application form and not their own mobile number or travel agency number.
- Covering letter IN ORIGINAL signed by the applicant. For self-employed/businessman, going on tourist visa, covering letter preferably on company’s letterhead is required Copy of CONFIRMED prepaid hotel reservation OR sponsorship certificate.
- Copy of ITINERARY prepared by the travel agency (for those going on tour)
- Copy of income tax papers of last three years, last Three month bank statement & updated, last 3 months salary slips
- Photocopy of OVERSEAS medical insurance policy + REPATRIATION, evacuation cover (equivalent to 30,000 euros). Please carry your original insurance for verification at the time of submission of visa application form. **
- Copy of air ticket or PNR(booking printout).
- All applicants except first time traveller (traveling first time to a Schengen country) while applying for a Schengen visa will be required to fill visa insurance undertaking form in addition to the visa application form.
- For minor travelling alone the visa application must include an authorization from both his/her parents to travel alone. The authorization has to be certified by an entitled Indian/Nepalese authority and enclose copy of the parents’ identity.
If the minor is travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, this adult has to be legally authorized by the minor’s parents to accompany him/her and take any measure that be needed in case of illness, accident, etc.
If the minor is accompanied by only one of his/her parents, the other one should give his/her legal authorization to let her/his child travelling with his/her spouse.
- For any student under 18, applicants are requested to provide either a photocopy of certificate from their school or university or any other document as a proof of their enrolment as a student or apprentice.
- The photocopy of certificate from school or university or any other proof of professional or educative occupation is also requested whenever a young person over 18 is depending on his parents for his/her living expenses
- Domestic help at the private service of a foreign national, accompanying his employer for a short stay needs to hold a working permit, like any foreigner going to work, full time or part time.
- NOC for school, college or Employers is required as a mandatory document. NOC from spouse with a signature proof if any one of the couple is traveling for tourism purpose.
- Marriage certificate is mandatory for all the applicants who are married if their spouse name is not endorsed in the passport. If someone is not having a marriage certificate (newly married couple) then an affidavit declaring the applicants to be married with their photos pasted on the same should be produced.
- All child within the age of 18years should provide a copy of birth certificate as a mandatory document.
The documents must be arranged in the order given above.