Employment Offer sub-stream is for skilled workers who have a valid job offer from a valid employer/company in the province.
To apply to the Employment Offer stream you:
- Must have legal status in Canada or be living outside Canada. Also, must not be a refugee claimant;
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience in an ‘in-demand job’ within 10 years;
- A Minimum of 60 points or more, in the SINP Points Grid Assessment;
- Must have a minimum Language skills level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or more;
- Also, must have a license/certificate/trade certificate for any regulated or skilled trade profession. Further, the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certificate Commission (SATCC) licenses skilled trades;
- Further, have a permanent, regular, full-time and valid job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. Besides, you must submit a valid SINP Job Approval letter as proof;
- Besides, your job offer must come under NOC 0, A, or B Skill Level or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan.
- Food and Beverage Servers/Persons must apply under the Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project sub-stream.
- Health professionals must apply under the Health Professionals sub-stream.